We are currently seeking ambitious Full Time and Part Time Automotive Technicians, experience and certifications a plus.
Are you looking for more than just a job and have the desire to be part of a winning team? You’re in luck, Wrenchtec is looking for technicians just like you that can provide our customers with honest diagnostics, quality repairs and superior customer service. Our business model works and we just keep growing. We believe every member of our team has a unique talent and we are committed to helping them reach their full potential. If you’re looking for a team that can help you reach new heights with competitive wages, great benefits and perks contact us today!
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Follow recommended service procedures, utilizing all data repair and Computer Diagnostic systems, Technical Service Bulletins, and Technical Support to “Fix It Right The 1st Time”
- Attend Training as necessary to increase quality and efficiency.
- PA State Inspection and Emissions License preferred
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, or attendance at an automotive trade school
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Desire to maintain and repair vehicle
- Detail oriented and the ability to ask questions
Benefits for Full Time Technicians:
- Premium Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life & Disability (optional)
- 12 Paid days off per year
- Paid holidays
- In house educational training
- ASE Certification reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Signing bonus after 90 days
Wrenchtec is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.